Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wednesday 3-23-11




































I took a few more pictures today and have posted them here. Some of the pictures were taken just off the street that runs by my house and others are in my yard. The azaleas have opened some more today and there is a big change from yesterday. The blue flowers in the trees is wisteria, a vine that is really invasive but pretty when it blooms. The other flowers in the trees is yellow jasmine, another vine that can get out of control.

One of the main reasons for writing another blog today is to report on my yesterday's trip to my doctor in Charleston. He found that the small growth on my left kidney had not changed since my last cat scan and this is very good news. He said that he would check it again in about 6 months and if there is no change, I won't have to have another test for a year! I am very happy with this report and can stop worrying - at least for the time being.

It was in the high eighties here in Columbia and we are looking for more of the same tomorrow. As you can see from my pictures, it is very pretty here this time of year. I took todays pictures with a higher resolution than the pictures I sent yesterday. Can anyone see any difference?

6 comments:

  1. Bernie,

    Dad and I enjoyed your pictures. You are right; we have had a beautiful spring with more good days to come.

    We were glad to hear the report from your doctor. That is most encouraging.

    The Two Franks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've missed seeing you this week at the pool. The water was very cold Mon & Wed, I mowed Wed. and Fri it was great. Spring has really been a pleasure this year, very nice to just sit and enjoy! Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bernie, I'm glad things are going well. Things are crazy here with the new house building.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bernie, the flowers are great. Debbie has several the same but, not near as delightful. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. My house is moving forward very well. Hopefully July 1 I'll be in there in stead of the garage! I love you. Mike Romine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bernie, It's good to hear from you. Everything is going so well. You deserve it! The flowers are beautiful. The cats are adorable. That car WOW!!! I bet you look good driving it. Adrianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bernie..it is wonderful to hear that you are feeling so much better and we are so glad to hear.
    Took Dale and friend to Springfield Municipal Opera last night and saw "Big River". It was wonderful. Enjoyed your article on garage sale..
    Dale and I have so much from saving over the years but just can't part with now always thinking someone may need. Guess I am a packrat.
    Have a happy summer. Dale doing better.

    ReplyDelete