Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday 3-21-11

Two blogs in the same week! This must be a record. However, it is so beautiful here that I wanted to share some of my pictures with you. Actually, the pictures don't really do justice to the beautiful trees and flowers that seem to be popping up all over. I went out with my camera yesterday and the day before and shot about 100 pictures. I was amazed how much changed in just one day! I'll shoot some more this week and send them on to you via this blog. Some of the things I tried to capture in the below pictures are the dogwoods, redbuds, yellow jasmine, cherry, blue berry and fig trees and many plants that have just started to bloom such as the azelias, tuklips, poppies, etc. The four green boxes are the start of my veggy garden. More later--. Of course, no blog is complete without the cats!
Enjoy! It is supposed to be 85 here tomorrow.








































































































































































2 comments:

  1. dad,
    LOVE that picture of mom and the cats!!!
    sorry i am missing spring in the south - again. what a wonderland.
    all our spring blooms are over and we're back in winter- raining and COLD :(
    how did the doctor go?
    love Tan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie- it's a great time of the year and the DR news couldn't be better. Now you can concentrate on getting that greenhouse fixed. Also we need to see a picture of you with a shovel in your hand- get to work.PS the place looks beautiful!...Bob

    ReplyDelete