Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday - December 29,2010




W


































We almost had a white Christmas this year but had to settle for the day after Christmas. This broke all the records in Columbia for the earliest snow storm or whatever. It was pretty and Tana took a lot of pictures. I'm also attaching some pictures of our Christmas dinner complete with Terry's tofu turkey, our friend Melinda and various other pictures in reverse chronological order. Tana is going back to LA tomorrow so I thought I would post this while she is still here. I'll try to send some more pictures before or on New Year's eve and then there will be the cruise--- I hope you all had a great Christmas and if I don't write again before we leave on January 2nd, I hope 2011 is a happy and healthy year for all of you and your families.












5 comments:

  1. Great photos, Bernie. I hope you guys have a really wonderful cruise. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I can't believe you got that much snow! Looking forward to the cruise. Love, Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pics, and Tana had a taste of winter while she was here. Have a great cruise & Happy New Year. Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bernie- looks good. We had the same. You'll get to escape for a week and then start the countdown for spring. Happy New Year to you and Terry! Bob Mc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bernie, you look GREAT and thanks for sharing your journey. You are definitely a motivator for me to work on my fitness and to get back on my passion which is taking pictures. Enjoy your cruise, is Scott going with you? Please give your family my love! Cassandra

    ReplyDelete